Co-Coaching – a great way for you as a coach to develop your skills so you can be even more focussed for your clients.
Co-Coaching is a fantastic way to meet and work with other coaches from all disciplines of our profession. By practising our coaching in a safe environment, we can grow our professional practice to the benefit of our clients.
By attending Co Coaching, you will expand your learning and competence as a coach. This is delivered in a cost-effective way, leveraging different styles of coaching including outdoors, group/team, one on one coaching and discussion.
As this is a coaching setting, confidentialities are managed by the group and self. You will receive coaching as well as give coaching to others. It is likely that due to the time available and the subject you choose to be coached on, this session will not complete. Please bear this in mind when you choose your subject area as well as managing your own levels of disclosure.
Sessions coming up soon
Get on our mailing list so you know what is happening first
Basic Terms and Conditions
- Due to the latest government advice about social distancing, all co-coaching will be held virtually for the foreseeable future.
- All attendees will receive a CPD certificate issued by Wheresmylunch – inviting you to reflect on your learnings and discoveries.
- When you book through this site, we will deliver by email a VAT receipt for your accounts.
- We will be delivering all our co-coaching with respect to our best practice ethics and methods.
- Please note – no refund if advised less than three working days notice before the event.